Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Enterprise Telecommunications, a call answering service based in San Jose, California. By using our services, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined below. Please read these terms carefully as they govern your relationship with Enterprise Telecommunications.
2. Services Offered
Enterprise Telecommunications provides a range of services including but not limited to:
- Direct message reporting
- Order taking and transfer service
- Appointment setup and cancellations
- Product sales
- Customer support
- Vacation answering
3. Use of Services
By using Enterprise Telecommunications services, you agree to the following:
- You will not use the services for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws.
- You will not use the services in any way that may cause harm to Enterprise Telecommunications or any third party.
- You will not attempt to access, modify, or tamper with any system or network connected to Enterprise Telecommunications services.
Enterprise Telecommunications respects the privacy of its clients and their customers. Any private phone numbers, sensitive information, or data shared with us will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be disclosed to third parties without proper consent unless required by law.
5. Customer Responsibilities
As a user of Enterprise Telecommunications services, you are responsible for:
- Providing accurate and updated information necessary for the provision of services.
- Notifying Enterprise Telecommunications of any changes in your service requirements or contact details.
- Ensuring that the services are used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
6. Limitation of Liability
Enterprise Telecommunications is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of our services.
7. Modifications to Terms and Conditions
Enterprise Telecommunications reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time. Users will be notified of any changes, and continued use of the services after the changes have been made will signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
8. Termination of Services
Enterprise Telecommunications reserves the right to suspend or terminate services if users are found in violation of these terms and conditions.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact Enterprise Telecommunications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Enterprise Telecommunications services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our services.
Last updated: 11/7/23
Thank you for choosing Enterprise Telecommunications!